We promote a culture of growth and success, for our business as much as our people. We dream big and never stop striving for success.
- Develop and Design mobile, web platforms and applications.
- Involve in all aspects of Software Development Process from the initial specifications, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Integrate service platform with Telcos and other partners.
- Responsible for timely delivery of applications and modules.
- R&D of the latest technology and implementation of these technologies to create new products and improve existing products.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Support users and maintenance of the systems.
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as Code Igniter, Symfony and CakePHP, Java and web services, AngularJS and Linux
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Understanding of other web technologies is added advantage.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in programming of mobile platform.
- Must be passionate in best design development, coding practices and possess good working attitude.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Passionate, detailed, diligent, team player and willing to learn attitude.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
Apply for this job
- Involve in technical development lifecycle including R&D, planning, design, coding, development, deploying, testing, debugging, implementation, maintenance, enhancement and documentation.
- Involved in the entire mobile application development for Android and iOS platform until release to Google Play and Apple Store.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Manage and write API within mobile and web services based on company's requirement with agreed delivery timelines.
- Proactively working to enhance the existing code to allow for maintainability, extensibility, reusability and optimizing apps performance.
- Experience in mobile apps UI/UX design, RESTful web services and third party API integration (Facebook , Twitter, Google+)
- At least 3 years of working experience in Android SDK (Java) / iOS development.
Apply for this job
Our platforms offer one of the most diverse and succinct digital video content in various interest areas, and which is competitively priced. Further, payment for subscriptions is kept efficient through the integration of our payment systems with that of the subscribers’ Telcos. We offered our digital video contents in 12 interest areas, comprising lifestyle, celebrities and models, music, comedy, entertainment, drama and movies, paranormal, sports, fashion and beauty, education and knowledge, automotive and technology and religion. Currently, our content is made available in 10 languages, namely, English, Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi, Tamil, Japanese, Korean and Thai. We have a rich content portfolio, which is distinguished by its combination of licenced premium content, our inhouse produced content and user-generated-content (“UGC”). The availability of our digital video content in languages other than English for certain of our channels allows us to have a wider reach including the migrant community in Malaysia and Indonesia, especially given that our platforms offer a variety of digital video content for the subscription of one channel.
We have a dedicated team that manages our digital content curation, that constantly follows social trends and keeps abreast of the latest events, lifestyles and fashion trends, and other market trends to ensure that we procure a variety of interesting and relevant digital content for subscribers.
Competitively priced digital video content which is diverse and engaging, and provided through a convenient payment system