We promote a culture of growth and success, for our business as much as our people. We dream big and never stop striving for success.
- Develop and Design mobile, web platforms and applications.
- Involve in all aspects of Software Development Process from the initial specifications, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Integrate service platform with Telcos and other partners.
- Responsible for timely delivery of applications and modules.
- R&D of the latest technology and implementation of these technologies to create new products and improve existing products.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Support users and maintenance of the systems.
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as Code Igniter, Symfony and CakePHP, Java and web services, AngularJS and Linux
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Understanding of other web technologies is added advantage.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in programming of mobile platform.
- Must be passionate in best design development, coding practices and possess good working attitude.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Passionate, detailed, diligent, team player and willing to learn attitude.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
Apply for this job
- Involve in technical development lifecycle including R&D, planning, design, coding, development, deploying, testing, debugging, implementation, maintenance, enhancement and documentation.
- Involved in the entire mobile application development for Android and iOS platform until release to Google Play and Apple Store.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Manage and write API within mobile and web services based on company's requirement with agreed delivery timelines.
- Proactively working to enhance the existing code to allow for maintainability, extensibility, reusability and optimizing apps performance.
- Experience in mobile apps UI/UX design, RESTful web services and third party API integration (Facebook , Twitter, Google+)
- At least 3 years of working experience in Android SDK (Java) / iOS development.
Apply for this job